ISO 27001 Consultation and Implementation
- When it comes to keeping information assets secure, organizations can rely on the ISO/IEC 27001. The information security management system standard’s best-practice approach helps organisations manage their information security by addressing people, processes and technology or information entrusted by third parties.
- Our experienced information security professionals guide global organizations on their ISO 27001 implementation journey and possess in-depth experience when it comes to understanding what is required to take your organization along its ISO 27001 implementation journey.
- With our team who are also ISO 27001 certified Lead Implementers and Auditors, we have an in depth understanding of the standard. We will work collaboratively with you to ensure that the ISO 27001 framework can be achieved, with minimal resistance and maximum value.
Our implementation strategy is based on a phased approach:
- Phase 1: Kick Off and Gap Analysis
- Review existing security policies and procedures
- Perform ISO 27001 Gap analysis for Documentary (Policies & Procedures) and Implementation adequacies (Controls & Records)
- Phase 2: Risk Assessment
- Identification and classification of assets critical to business.
- Perform asset wise risk assessment
- Phase 3: Risk Treatment
- Develop Information Security Management System (ISMS) and Map the current practices with the business requirements
- Phase 4: Control Implementation
- Implementation of the identified controls
- Phase 5: Readiness Review
- Conduct internal audits of ISMS implementation along with client’s internal audit team.
- Phase 6: Assistance for External Audit
The ISMS will bring information security under firm management control, allowing direction and improvement where needed. Better information security will reduce the risk (probability of occurrence and/or adverse impacts) of incidents, cutting incident-related losses and costs.
ISO/IEC 27001 helps companies to face the demanding information security challenges of modern business. This standard ensures efficient business operations, increases productivity and enables companies to access new markets.
- Protect the confidentiality of your information; ensure the integrity of business data and the availability of your IT systems.
- Have a competitive advantage. Provide confidence to stakeholders and customers.
- Establish robust procedures with ISMS 27001 to reduce disruptions to critical processes and the financial losses associated with a security breach, theft, corruption, loss, cyber-crime, vandalism, terrorism, fire, misuse, and viral attacks.
- Adopt a process-based approach for implementing, establishing, monitoring, operating, maintaining, and improving your information security management system.
- Demonstrate compliance with internationally recognised standards, fulfil legal obligations, and comply with the regulations (e.g., SOX).
- Achieve comprehensive protection, including that of assets, shareholders, and directors.
How can you achieve ISO/IEC 27001 certification?
ANA Cyber Forensic Pvt. Ltd provides implementation consulting for ISO/IEC 27001 international standard. We have developed our own approach for ISO/IEC 27001 implementation. We understand that Information Security Management System (ISMS) has to be a customized suit for every organization. However, the broad approach that will be followed by our highly qualified consultants will be as below:
Why ANA Cyber?
Our cyber security compliance services help your organization maintain a secure IT infrastructure, mitigate risks and meet the complex regulatory requirements related to your industry. If your business is currently facing difficulties in meeting required security standards, or is failing to meet your own internally set goals, our governance and compliance service will be beneficial to you. Our knowledgeable staff will collaborate with you to determine your information security needs.
- Data and system classification
- Policy and governance
- Operational and technical security risks Analysis
- Impact of changing business conditions
- Compliance/regulatory/legal exposure
- Business continuity capabilities
- Executive management involvement
- Internal security review
- Internet and website Security
- Wireless communications security
- Physical security
- Compliant Pvt. Ltd. Company
- Presence of Techno-Legal experts
- ISO 27001:2013 certified company
- Extensive and proven experience in the field of Information Security
- Impressive track record in Quality Service delivery with niche client portfolio
- Ethical and trustworthy execution of projects
- Complete confidentiality is maintained by signing an NDA with employees who are working on project/Assignment
- PMP, CISA, CEH, ECSA, CNSS, ISO27001 LA, US-cert OPSEC Certified professionals
- Customize Information Security Services as per client need
- Our extensive support to the organization’s IT Team sets us apart from the rest.