Data recovery is a process of retrieving inaccessible, lost, corrupted, damaged, or formatted data from secondary storage devices, removable media, or files. The common causes of data loss include power outages, natural disasters, equipment failures or malfunctions, accidental deletion of data, unintentionally formatting a hard drive, damaged hard drive read/write heads, software crashes, logical errors, firmware corruption, continued use of a computer after signs of failure, physical damage to hard drives, laptop theft, etc.
Data recovery is a technique to recover data from damaged, corrupt, and in-accessible devices like memory card, hard disk drives, CD/DVD and so on. Data recovery can be sub divided into following major types
- Logical Recovery
- Firmware Corruption
- Mechanical Failure
- Encrypted/Password Recovery
- Overwritten Data Recovery
- Electronic Recovery
- Failure of drives
- Unreliable Backup Technology
- No Valid Data Recovery Plan in Place
- Failure to invest/put in place a Data Recovery Plan
- Complexity involving Humungous Storage
- Automatic Hardware Encryption
- Monolithic SD Cards
- Improper Backup System
- Encryption or virtualization of system
- Cloud based Storage System
- Failure to test backup plan
- Use of alternate storage medium like SSD and Mobile Device
- System should be incessantly live
ANA Cyber Forensic data recovery team, uses latest tools and techniques for data recovery to recovers data from physical / logical damage. We provide solution for every kind of data loss, dedicated to various types of storage media. We have the experience of having recovered data for many organizations and saved them from data loss considering the fact that data is very crucial asset for any organization. We recover data from physically damaged Hard Drive, SSD’s, Laptop Hard drive, Server Data Recovery, Flash Drive Data recovery, SD card Recovery, Mobile data Recovery etc.
Our expert team will guide and train your employees for remedies from data loss and recommend proper access control rights. Also, extensive training shall be rendered for the purpose of system hardening to prevent any kind of data loss.